GATHAPRAYA

GATHAPRAYA


One of the events that I attended is Gathapraya! Do you know about Gathapraya? Or did you perhaps go to Gathapraya? Because this was an amazing event that SMAN 3 Bandung presented.

SMAN 3 Bandung always organizes a Cultural Festivals every year. Each year has a different theme. And this year the theme is about Indonesia's past culture and the future's. Will Indonesia's real culture fade?

This year's festival called Gathapraya. It is Anagatha and Abipraya that means A Hopeful Future. I like this concept because this concept blended out Indonesia's past or real culture and the future's. I know about the concept a lot because actually I was a part of the Decoration Team so I really had to know a lot about the concept or else I can't make the decoration. The mascot of Gathapraya itself is Cepot with his face half original and half robotic.

In this event, after I passed the selection to be the part of the committee, I was chosen to be the decoration team. I loved it because I love art. I did feel sad because I actually wanted to be the Publication team, but I never regret it until now! I also only helped for about 2 months because I was a new kid. I mean it was my first or second month at this school. So yeah. 

I love this team because, they never see us as their junior, but their family. We often sharing with each other, joking around and worked together as one team. I was in the stage sub division. My job was to make the stage's decoration. But even though we split into some sub division, we still helped each other. That's what makes us a family. Now, lets put this aside and move to D-Day.

This event was held on 30 September 2017 at Lapangan Bali. The gate opened at 12 o'clock. But because I was the part of the committee, so I must arrived at 4 o'clock in the morning. And because I was the part of Decoration Team, a day before, I had to finish all of my work and controlled it. So I just slept for about 1 hour and it was really exhausting.

In the morning of the day, I still got many things to do because it was raining hard in the night. So we couldn't set the decoration yet. That was why we still got so many things to do in the morning. And we also had to fix the broken decoration that caused by the rain. And one decoration still about 10%, it was tunnel, so we had to finish it before the open gate.

Komentar

Postingan Populer